Instructions for Accessing Intertwine Summit 2021
For registrants only
Happy Intertwine Summit day!
We'll see you at noon for the virtual social hour and back at 1:30 p.m. for welcoming remarks/keynote speaker.
Important link to keep on hand throughout the day:
The link will navigate you to the Summit platform on Whova, where you will find the agenda and all the Zoom links needed for the day. Please remember that the first time you click on the Whova link, you'll be prompted to set up a quick & easy account. We recommend doing this before the event starts.
Reminder to visit the Intertwine Summit video booth now, during Summit breaks, or in the days after the event to share your vision and ideas for The Intertwine, what is inspiring you about Summit, how you'd like to work with partners going forward, and anything else on your minds.
Below is a recap of all the info sent earlier this week.
Everything you need to make the most of your virtual Summit experience:
- Platform. We’re using Whova as the Intertwine Summit 2021 platform. Think of it as a virtual program/agenda with everything you need for a great event -- session times, descriptions, panelist & speaker bios, names of fellow attendees, etc. Whova link to Intertwine Summit: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/inter9_202110/
- Sign up for Whova. After you follow the above link to Intertwine Summit, you’ll be prompted to create a quick & easy Whova account. Please take a moment to do this today. It’ll give you immediate access to all of Intertwine Summit 2021’s community features -- and is required for accessing session links the day of the event. If you’re having any trouble, linked is a Whova user guide.
- Chrome might work best. Whova indicates that its platform and interface with Zoom functions best on Chrome -- better than on Explorer or Safari. We have found that to be true.
- Personalize your agenda. Once signed up, you can peruse all Summit sessions and choose which ones to add to your personal agenda. (You can change your mind at any time. But it’ll be helpful for us to know approximately how many people plan to be at each session.)
- Session links. Individual Summit sessions will be conducted via Zoom. The Summit planning committee has put much thought toward making these virtual sessions as interactive and personal as possible. As mentioned above, you’ll find the links to each session in Whova.
Intertwine Summit Tech FAQs
How do I access the Summit Agenda?
Find the Agenda tab on the left side of the screen. You should see a list of sessions for that day.
Once you find the session you want to access, tap on it.
If the session is live, it will begin playing immediately upon entering. Otherwise, a message will indicate the scheduled start time.
If the session hasn’t occurred yet, you can click Add to My Agenda to put the session on your own personal agenda.
How do I access livestreams and session videos?
All sessions will be hosted using the Zoom platform. You can join all sessions and workshops directly through the agenda. Once you’ve accessed the agenda item, click on the view session button and you will see the Zoom option to join the stream.
What should I do if I need tech support?
If for any reason you experience technical issues, please refresh the Whova web app page and try again. If that doesn’t work, please contact Karen Foster at email@example.com OR text or call 256.289.5161.