The Intertwine Project Network highlights collaborative projects being done throughout the region by partners of The Intertwine Alliance and other organizations. Joining the network connects your projects to the work of other partners, provides visibility and potentially resources, and shows that your work aligns with the larger vision for The Intertwine, our region’s network of parks, trails and natural areas.
Joining the Project Network is simple. A project should have:
- A minimum of three lead organizations (at least one of which is a partner in The Intertwine Alliance)
- A commitment to guiding the project and moving it forward in a collaborative manner
What's in it for you
Joining the Project Network offers several benefits:
- A project profile on this website. Each includes a section that partners can log into and update themselves. The Alliance will direct funders and prospective partners to the project pages at every opportunity.
- Access to The Intertwine Alliance's partner listserv, and promotion through newsletters and social media efforts.
- Direct connections to partners and resources, through Intertwine gatherings and other forms of introduction.
- Use of The Intertwine brand and the Intertwine Project Network logo.
- Letters of support, upon request
Please provide us some basic information -- and you're in!
(Save the document to your desktop before filling it out.)