Attendees will have the opportunity to see and taste hundreds of varieties of heirloom fruit from the Pacific Northwest including apples, pears, plums, grapes, kiwis, quince, and more.
Home Orchard Society aims to help lots of folks launch into the pleasure of growing good fruit at home. If you love fruit or want to grow your own fruit trees, this is the place to be!
· Free with entry – hundreds of varieties of fruit to see and taste
· The Apple Detectives will work to identify your unknown varieties. Check out the website for the guidelines for ID.
· Large fruit contest
· Speakers presenting on a diversity of fruit-growing topics (visit the website for dates and times for the speakers)
· Cider pressing demos & tastings (fun for the whole family!)
· HOS expert table to answer your fruit growing questions
Plus … mason bee supplies, fruit tree growing publications, order custom-grafted fruit
trees, door prizes, & more!
Admission is $7 per person or $12 per family (members pay $5 each or $10 for families). People who join the orchard society at the door will be admitted free.