The Intertwine Alliance Seeks Co-Director
Apply by June 8, 2022
The Intertwine Alliance seeks a strategic and collaborative co-director who is passionate about advocating for investments in nature and ensuring equitable access to nature throughout the Portland-Vancouver metropolitan region.
Our incoming co-director will be someone who loves to:
- develop partnerships
- think strategically
- synthesize multiple stakeholder priorities across a complex landscape
- collaborate with a diverse set of organizations and people
- move agilely between managing the high-level vision and the day-to-day details.
Salary is $68,000, plus benefits. The position is full-time and works primarily remotely.
Director-level experience is NOT required! Many kinds of professional and personal experiences are valuable and will help candidates thrive in this position. If the job sounds interesting and rewarding to you, please apply.
Full job description, including how to apply.
Please reach out to Board President Owen Wozniak at email@example.com or Co-Directors Katie Gavares at firstname.lastname@example.org and Tara Wilkinson at email@example.com with questions or for more info. We'd love to hear from you.
How to apply
After reviewing the full job description, please submit the following by June 8, 2022, at 5 p.m.:
- A cover letter that reflects why you would like to become a co-director of The Intertwine Alliance and how your experiences, professionally or personally, position you to advance the work of our nature coalition. Please include your experience with diversity, equity, inclusion and justice (DEIJ), including how you have applied DEIJ within a program, organization or network.
- A resume and two references
Send via email as a PDF to Board President Owen Wozniak at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Intertwine Alliance Co-Director Search.